Wailua River Kauai ©Robert Rekward
Kapaa and Wailua based businesses enjoy great benefits by joining the Royal Coconut Coast Association (RCCA). This organization serves to increase awareness of the Wailua to Kapaa corridor as an attractive destination. Its marketing activities drive business to our members. We do a lot of media relations, public relations, and advertising projects (online and in print) to reach potential visitors to Kauai. Members receive attention, and direct contact by visitors as a result of our efforts, ultimately serving to improve business in the area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text us for more information: 808-639-6895.
- Member business information, contact information, photo and links to RCCA Website, https://royalcoconutcoast.com. This website is promoted through online advertising, print advertising and public relations (news media) activities throughout the year.
- Member business pinpointed in online regional map.
- Member business highlighted in ongoing social media campaigns.
- Member bulletins relating to events and news in the region.
- Opportunities for member-to-member networking and communication.
- Referrals to member businesses by RCCA.
- Opportunities to participate in RCCA promotions.
- Representation of the region at travel promotions and through various related marketing projects.
- Invitations to membership events and forums.
- April 2022 Member Newsletter
Save the date, May 18th for our 2022 membership reception. We’ve added demographic information to our online stats. Reels are doing great on our IG platform. Our brochure has resumed distribution across the island and at the airport. The County is planning to install free wi-fi at Lygate, and there are several events on tap through May 7th.
- March 2022 Member Newsletter
Here are the latest news and updates on the Royal Coconut Coast. Online statistics continue to show very positive numbers with a few drops in select categories; there’s been a lot going on with PR, advertising and social media; we’re focusing on issues with Ke Ala Hele Makalae; a big welcome to our newest member, Tamba Surf Company; save the date for a membership reception on May 18th, and check-out our upcoming events.
- February 2022 Member Newsletter
Here are our latest news and updates. Online numbers are significantly ahead comparing January to December. We’re launching a new member promotional program, an extensive Hawaii Magazine adverting program and putting a lot of effort into our social media, especially Stories. Check out too, the latest predictions from Trip Advisor. And, a big welcome to Kaipo Kealalio.
- January 2022 Member Newsletter
Online stats for December surpassed November in many categories; our new Entertainment page is alive and easy for members to contribute; our Instagram Stories keep expanding; we have new General Managers at Islander on the Beach and Plantation Hale; our Board of Directors established State legislative priorities for the upcoming session; we extend kudos to both Sheraton Coconut Beach and the Kapaa Musubi truck for their food give-aways, and we”ve got some events coming up in January.
- October 2021 Member Newsletter
- August 2021 Member Newsletter
The County has launched a new program to match employer’s jobs with workers; RCCA has a new video — iconic scenery on the Royal Coconut Coast. Sign up for the August 30-September 12 Visitor Industry Charity Walk (virtual), Google Adwords makes some significant changes. Check out the County’s new transportation resource website.
Please remember that every Saturday is a volunteer beach clean up day from 8:30 to 10:30 at Lydgate, run by Friends of Kamalani.
Also, we welcome Hilton’s new General Manager, Ike Cockett, to our Board of Directors. Ike will also chair the Marketing Committee.
- June 2021 Member Newsletter
- May 2021 Member Newsletter
Our May newsletter reporting on some strong online stats, participation in the Kauai Surfrider Foundation Ocean Friendly Visitors Program, increasing your exposure through our social media channels, legislative work and upcoming events. Plus we’re moving forward on a cooperative (Hoolokahi) program with the County relating to structures on Ke Ala Hele Makalae. And, we’ve added four more new members; Big Blue Buddha, Johny’s Wingz N Tings, Pono Market, and Sushi Bushido bringing this year’s total new membership to 14 businesses!
- March 2021 Member Newsletter
- February 2021 Member Newsletter
- January 2021 Member Newsletter
- November 2020 Member Newsletter
- October 2020 Member Newsletter
- August 2020 Member Newsletter
- May 2020 Member Newsletter