Wailua River Kauai ©Robert Rekward
Kapaa and Wailua based businesses enjoy great benefits by joining the Royal Coconut Coast Association (RCCA). This organization serves to increase awareness of the Wailua to Kapaa corridor as an attractive destination. Its marketing activities drive business to our members. We do a lot of media relations, public relations, and advertising projects (online and in print) to reach potential visitors to Kauai. Members receive attention, and direct contact by visitors as a result of our efforts, ultimately serving to improve business in the area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text us for more information: 808-639-6895.
- Member business information, contact information, photo and links to RCCA Website, https://royalcoconutcoast.com. This website is promoted through online advertising, print advertising and public relations (news media) activities throughout the year.
- Member business pinpointed in online regional map.
- Member business highlighted in ongoing social media campaigns.
- Member bulletins relating to events and news in the region.
- Opportunities for member-to-member networking and communication.
- Referrals to member businesses by RCCA.
- Opportunities to participate in RCCA promotions.
- Representation of the region at travel promotions and through various related marketing projects.
- Invitations to membership events and forums.
- March 2021 Member Newsletter
- February 2021 Member Newsletter
- January 2021 Member Newsletter
- November 2020 Member Newsletter
- October 2020 Member Newsletter
- August 2020 Member Newsletter
- May 2020 Member Newsletter