Kapaa and Wailua based businesses enjoy great benefits by joining the Royal Coconut Coast Association (RCCA). This organization serves to increase awareness of the Wailua to Kapaa corridor as an attractive destination. Its marketing activities drive business to our members. We do a lot of media relations, public relations, and advertising projects (online and in print) to reach potential visitors to Kauai. Members receive attention, and direct contact by visitors as a result of our efforts, ultimately serving to improve business in the area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Member business information, contact information, photo and links to RCCA Website, https://royalcoconutcoast.com. This website is promoted through online advertising, print advertising and public relations (news media) activities throughout the year.
- Member business pinpointed in online regional map.
- Member business highlighted in ongoing social media campaigns.
- Member bulletins relating to events and news in the region.
- Opportunities for member-to-member networking and communication.
- Referrals to member businesses by RCCA.
- Opportunities to participate in RCCA promotions.
- Representation of the region at travel promotions and through various related marketing projects.
- Invitations to membership events and forums.
January 2024 RCCA Newsletter
Lots going on: Great online stats, our new website is live, the Wailua Heritage Trail was blessed, work begins on the bike path at Kaha Lani, a world-wide Trip Advisor accolade was given to Kauai – best nature destination and a number of great events are lined up.
- November 2023 RCCA Newsletter
Website and social media stats are strong; our new website is nearing completion, a new blog post about wildlife viewing is up, the RCCA Board has approved a marketing plan and budget for 2024, welcome new member, Blue Knight Services, and lots of events are coming up.
October 2023 RCCA Newsletter
Website stats and social media doing fine; great PR for Waipouli Beach Resort and Islander on the Beach, we’re re-vamping our website and brochure with attractive new look and feel, welcome to our newest members — Da Melting Pot Kauai food truck and Kilauea Fine Arts Jewelry (at Jim Saylor’s former location). New Wailua Heritage Trail signs are under construction, and some great events are coming up.
- September 2023 RCCA Newsletter
We’re on the hunt for a new social media contractor (Kauai-based). Kapaa was recognized as Kauai’s Best Beach Town 2023. Our Board officers for 2023-24 are in place; we have an amazing amount of East Side events coming up over the next 5 weeks, and the Wailua Heritage Trail is progressing.
- July 2023 RCCA Newsletter
Social media activity has been strong, congrats to RCCA’s luaus for statewide recognition, our website now features a Top Water Sports On the East Side. Welcome to our newest member, Kauai Community Credit Union – Kapaa. Many events lined up and RCCA support for affordable housing at Courtyard Waipouli Apartments.
- May 2023 RCCA Newsletter
Solid stats, heightened social media activity, kudos to Hawaii Magazine 2023 Reader’s Choice Awards (17 on the Royal Coconut Coast), updates on PR and Advertising, welcome Jesse Mahorney Photography, lots of events through June 13th. Heiva I Kauai is on for early August!
- April 2023 RCCA Newsletter
Online stats are mixed; social media stats are good, great member reception, there’s been ongoing PR, welcome newest member — Lana’s Cafe, and significant events are coming up. Check out Earth Day this Saturday — big event at Lydgate.
- March 2023 RCCA Newsletter
- January 2022 RCCA Newsletter
Online stats, social media and public relations updates, Spring Specials promotion, upcoming events and new member: Pleasant Holidays/Pleasant Activities.